2021.12.05 14:46 TemporaryClaim8504 Some radical work
|submitted by TemporaryClaim8504 to Chinese_handwriting [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 14:46 DownDownUpUp Past presidents agree, this surprising rule is one of the worst parts of running the country | Former presidents and vice presidents are not allowed to drive
|submitted by DownDownUpUp to savedyouaclick [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 14:46 Intelligent_Mind5310 Flying bug
|submitted by Intelligent_Mind5310 to robloxjailbreak [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 14:46 Longjumping-Top-5107 KFC McD a symbol status symbol for people to go and eat?
I see people here in Chennai or in most of the cities in India going to KFC, McD or any of those US food chains make 'em feel like eating there is a symbol of high status.
People in these fast food chains behave like they've just jumped out of an aeroplane which was on it's way from US. Their way of english speaking, their attitude, the way they behave like they are filthy rich or something.
The reality is KFC and McD are famous only among homeless in US. These people who think going to ration shop to buy rice is a degrading to their status are literally lining up in Queue in food chains famous among homeless . Indian Irony
submitted by Longjumping-Top-5107 to Chennai [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 Fa1rygutz The hotel
A young woman was in a LA for her vacation she didn't have enough money to stay at nice resort so she had to make do with an old motel to stay it was storming when she went to check the person in the front desk didn't say anything and just started blankly she headed to her room on floor 13 when she got to the elevator the floors were quiet almost nothing could heard but her breathing and the thunderstorm when she got to her floor it was different almost wrong there was no thunder and she couldn't even hear her footsteps she was trying to get to her room but she was nauseous and tired she decided to just go home but when she was trying to walk back to the elevator it just got more far away and she's was so tired. Soon a dark figure appears in front of her and she blacks out only to be back in lobby but the cycle continued she was stuck in a time loop forever having constantly check in only to keep trying to get to her room and when she finally gave up she blacked out again she checked her phone and checked the reviews for the motel it said never to come here but when she dropped her phone she blacked out one more time and she never woke up.
submitted by Fa1rygutz to CreepyPastas [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 Hermesthothr3e Age of sigmar podcast qhich discuss the lore?
Are there any ads podcasts like lorehammer and adepts ridiculous for 40k which discuss and introduce the lore for people to learn more about the setting?
submitted by Hermesthothr3e to ageofsigmar [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 chickyrogue WOW- A City in FL just did this!!!!
|submitted by chickyrogue to CoincidenceTheorist [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 14:46 MegaKirbo13 I drawn grunt
submitted by MegaKirbo13 to madnesscombat [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 armchairsexologist Common Cold Truth Warrior At Work
|submitted by armchairsexologist to facepalm [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 14:46 zwaybii (F16) I took 280mg of dyphenhydramine, will I be okay?
2021.12.05 14:46 Phoenix-963 How to react when taunted by a close friend?
This friend of mine always taunts me that I always study and don't have fun or party and score as much as him in tests. Which is totally NOT true!! I do have fun and do enjoy at parties. This guy acts as if he is the only one who is always enjoying. What he always tries to portray is that he always parties and never studies but still manges to get good grades. This has been observed by some of my other friends too. Many others also feel that he lies that he doesn't study and studies secretly. I get irritated and hurt when he says or guesses that I am /was always studying whenever he calls/texts me or when we are in a group talking. What should I do and how should I react?
submitted by Phoenix-963 to Advice [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 Simple-Ice307 💻☕️
2021.12.05 14:46 Acrobatic_Hat134 Qui est dispo ce soir 21h pour nude sur Snap 🥵 PS : je me met des choses dans le cul
2021.12.05 14:46 Big_Independent_4599 Wtf
|submitted by Big_Independent_4599 to MasterPalace [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 14:46 terdohurtles 1978 in Monrovia, Ca JY
Hey all. I receive notifications from LA area junk yards, and there's a 78 Bronco in the Monrovia JY.
These are increasingly difficult to find, especially OEM bronco specific parts.
Thought I'd let the peeps of the Bronco world know! I'm still looking for one to buy a 78/79, but unfortunately once they reach the CA yards (inside, they do still have a sell row) they are going to go away forever. Hopefully someone can make the most of it before it goes.
submitted by terdohurtles to FordBronco [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 foboyle959 How would you fix Breakthrough rooftops?
Personally, I have two solutions that I feel could work:
1) Preventing any players (attackers/defenders) from spawning on the actual rooftops unless using spawn beacons.
2) Prevent any vehicles being spawned on top of the buildings.
These are pretty basic but I feel that these fixes would prevent the elevator camping and would allow the best organised teams to win/take the points.
I’m interested to see what everyone else thinks.
submitted by foboyle959 to Battlefield [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 OneOffQuestionsHere Which Combat Patrol Box or Battleforce Box makes the most useful, competitive core for an army?
Hello all. If you had to pick a Box and then build a competitive army off, and you had to include ALL units from that Box, which would you use?
Which box do you think is the most competitively useful to be the start of a new army? Are there any boxes where all the units included could be a good part of a competitive army? The new space marine battleforce box, for example, has a whole lot of intercessors (like 25 or something), more than most players would need in a standard 2,000 pt army for example. Not the most efficient box. So which box do you think is best? Which box set has the most competitive viability? And note, I want to use all the units it includes, not leaving any out. Thanks y'all!
submitted by OneOffQuestionsHere to Warhammer40k [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 Machew58 Versa-Flex SS-1 Sport Seat alternatives?
Many years ago I used this amazing seat, It worked well, As many of us have. However much sadness has come when I need to buy a new one and realize they no longer make them or carry them ANYWHERE. I have found some options on Amazon but what I'm worried about is that I'm a big dude. I mean I'm almost 400 pounds at 5foot6. So I'm afraid the normal chairs on Amazon just won't work for me. Does anyone have an alternative to this amazing chair that could also handle a big guy like me?
submitted by Machew58 to sportsphotography [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 alexvazqueza How to use one max31855 module for multiple thermocouples?
| I have one MAX31855 module and I have 4 thermocouples K type. So I would like to know if there is a way to use other integrated circuit in between MAX31855 module and 4 thermocuples (8 wires) so I can save money and dont have to buy 3 more MAX modules.|
submitted by alexvazqueza to arduino [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 throbsie valid?
|submitted by throbsie to loliinearly20s [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 14:46 throwawayyytentwosix Usually my temps are up and down but it’s been a steady increase and I want to feel hopeful but also have a feeling I will be trolled in the next few days 😅
|submitted by throwawayyytentwosix to TFABChartStalkers [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 14:46 emrhnugrl Bi" ara öylesine çizmiştim ama pek benzemedi
|submitted by emrhnugrl to AktanFell [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 14:46 GiraffesForHigher My review/ranking of the 'Wrong Turn' series
1) 'Wrong Turn' (2003) - This film is a perfectly fine backwoods slasher. Nothing amazing nor awful. The performances are fine, the characters are mostly likeable. The deaths/gore are pretty good and our inbred, deformed cannibals look great. Stan Winston (RIP) did the effects and it really shows. Three Finger is the creepiest and good job from that actor cause that laugh is terrifying. This film has some interesting sequences too. Overall, nothing amazing nor awful. A perfectly watchable backwoods slasher
2) 'Wrong Turn 2: Dead Ahead' (2007) - This film is straight to DVD and while this is evident at moments throughout the film, it still manages to be wildly entertaining and more fun then the first film. It's also pretty graphic, disgusting and gross. Some great gore moments. The performances are fine. I think our lead is great while her male co-star is fine. Henry Rollins is fun and badass. Overall an entertaining sequel that I enjoyed more then the first film. Really gross though haha
3) 'Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead' (2009) - This film is also straight to DVD, and also very evidently so. Our lead actress is the best actor in this movie (not saying much). The rest of the actors are fine but the characters are all these alpha male annoying tropes that aren't likeable. This movie is blood and has decent gore (The CGI isn't great) but there is still a decent amount of practical effects. Overall, not nearly as entertaining as the second film and kind of a slog to get through. Worst one so far easily.
4) 'Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings' (2011) - This film is also bad but I actually managed to have fun with it. The performances aren't that great and some of these characters are these douchy male stereotypes with some dialogue that's eye rolling and annoying. The dialogue as a whole is really simple and off putting. But the creative deaths and decent mix of practical and CGI (Bad CGI though) and this film being set in the wintein the snow and in an abandoned asylum added a new layer that I enjoyed. These things just made the film feel fresh. This film isn't some saving grace or underrated masterpiece, but this film was fun to me an one that I actually wouldn't mind putting on now and again. I enjoyed this one.
5) 'Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines' (2012) - Man this film is bad. Bland performances and characters with horrible CGI and fairly forgettable death with very obvious moments of weak practical effects. A slog to get through that makes the previous film (which I liked) look like 'Citizen Kane'. Nothing really to enjoy here. You don't care for any of the characters, the performances aren't good, the deaths/violence overall is pretty meh. One character does get run over by a snow blower and the practical effects looked decent but it's so quick. The ending I guess was something new. Overall a terrible film and one that made me want to watch WT3 again to see which one I disliked more
6) 'Wrong Turn 6: The Last Resort' (2014) - How the fuck does it get worse!! This film felt like a porn film that turned into a slasher. Bad performances, bland and interchangeable characters, with bad CGI and forgettable deaths. This film even seemed even worse production/direction wise even though it's directed and written by the same guy that did wrote/directed the last two. Terrible, uninteresting and just a real nothing of a movie. It does add some new things but there just stupid, pointless and aren't done well enough to give any merit to. Easily the worst of the bunch.
7) 'Wrong Turn: The Foundation' (2021) - This film isn't great, but it's better acted, has better production values and at least tried to be it's own thing which I appreciate. It's very different then the rest of the series. No deformed freaks running around. Just a cult that lives in the mountains and a plot where the characters get themselves caught in this situation. It has some decent gore, the characters are fine. Didn't really care for anyone too much, even our lead. The subplot about her dad trying to find her ruins some of the already pretty meh tension but randomly cutting in and out. Overall, it has it's own ideas and tries to be it's own thing which I appreciate. But it's not a great movie nor is really entertaining or fun.
1) 'Wrong Turn 2: Dead Ahead' (2007)
2) 'Wrong Turn 4: Bloody Beginnings' (2011)
3) 'Wrong Turn' (2003)
4) 'Wrong Turn 3: Left for Dead' (2009)
5) 'Wrong Turn: The Foundation' (2021)
6) 'Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines' (2012)
7) 'Wrong Turn 6: The Last Resort) (2014)
submitted by GiraffesForHigher to horror [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 Bubbles_Smiles Day 1: planning not to eat but only fruit until I lose 10 pounds and work out
I’m tired of always being the second option in this world… everyone always notices the girl next to me rather than me.. I’m never the first choice for guys they also find someone sexier.. I’m tired and I want to be the one who wins this time. I have a beautiful sexy face but my body is what turns people off. IM COMING FOR THIS BODY!
submitted by Bubbles_Smiles to FitnessJourneys [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 14:46 Amockdfw89 Punta Gorda, Toledo, Belize
|submitted by Amockdfw89 to CityPorn [link] [comments]|