2021.12.05 15:13 dogwoodmaple [Thamel] Just spoke to Tulane OC Chip Long. He is headed to Georgia Tech to become the offensive coordinator.
2021.12.05 15:13 photosynthesis194 Does he like me
I met this guy off of an app that was designed to meet people from around the world. I came across this one guy around the same age as me, and we got along really well. He and I had a pretty funny conversation. He said I was "chill and hella funny" and even offered his snap, instagram, AND phone number. At first I didnt know if I should add him outside of that app, but then he made the effort to come back to the app and tell me to follow him.
I added him on instagram, and he seemed like a chill guy. We exchanged photos, and he said I was "cute" which was out of the blue. He also told me he turned on his instagram notifications on for me, which I thought was sweet of him and made me feel like he genuinely liked talking to me. He also said this, which caught my attention: "I think its going pretty well, I don't know about you." I didnt know what he meant by that. Did he want a relationship, friendship, or something else? So I asked him, what he was looking for: a friendship or relationship? And he said he didn't want to answer that question. I don't know what that means.
He then told me that he doesnt use instagram that much and that I should add him on snapchat. He gave me his snapchat handle and everything. I told him that I don't trust him. And he said that I should add him when I "trust" him. For two days he didn't talk to me on ig. And I don't know why but I wanted to keep talking to him
So I added him on snapchat and he told me to talk through snaps so that we could both get the points. The first day, I was intimidated because it seemed like he was really popular with a snapscore of over 500k and it is really hard to have conversations on snapchat. But last night, he made the effort have an actual convo. Told me to ask him questions and stuff, so I did. He asked me things like what my favorite holiday was, what I like to do for fun, and how many body counts I had." That last question caught me off guard and was confused as to why he asked me that. But I answered and he also answeered it. He said he has only been in one intimate relationship.
He also asked me what my type is, so responded saying "smart, respectful, funny" Then he said "So what youre saying is IM YOUR TYPE." and I took it as a joke and teased him saying "You're smart???" and he started talking about how he is majoring in computer science and trying to become a software engineer.
I asked him if he is crushing on anyone, and he said no and forwarded the question back to me. I teased him again and said that I was crushing on some guy from class, and just responded with "Oh ok cool." which I don't know meant if he was jealous or didn't care.
He also said that I give off flirty vibes. I asked him how, and he responded saying that the way I word my sentences make me sound flirty. Which was new because no one ever told me that. I literally talk normally.
I told him I dont like using snapchat because its hard to remember what was previously said. He said "I agree but atleast I get to see your face." And I responded saying "Yeah i guess you win." and he responded back with "you win too cause you get to see me"
We talked for a couple hours about nothing and just joking and roasting e/o. Then, he made an inapproparite joke, which caught me off guard. He apologized immediately after and said it was just a joke. I told him "And you swore I was a fuck girl, look at you." and he replied saying "Look at me, it was just a joke."
But yea, I overall seem to like this guy and he is really funny and chill. But I'm wondering if he wants something from me, if he likes me, or if he just wants to be friends. What do you guys think?
submitted by photosynthesis194 to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 15:13 minesweeperPastor Saudi qualifying in one image
|submitted by minesweeperPastor to aarava [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 ComprehensiveFall905 Best server
2021.12.05 15:13 AutoNewspaperAdmin [NZ] - Canterbury New Zealand's hottest housing market, up 32.7% | NZ Herald
|submitted by AutoNewspaperAdmin to AutoNewspaper [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 inkerbinkerinwi This is America
|submitted by inkerbinkerinwi to idiocracy [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 rosie0123 Just received an ArtScroll gift card and I’d love recommendations on what to use it for. ☺️
I got a gift card for $25 and I don’t have an orthodox background so a lot of the books seem too advanced for my knowledge level. I am a young adult and interested in women’s books, inspirational books (such as books about emunah or hashgacha pratis), ethics and more. I’m not the best at reading Hebrew, so I need something in English or with transliterated Hebrew. I already have a Chumash and already have a Pirkei Avos. I might be interested in a tehillim book if it is geared towards beginners. I have a lot of cookbooks already too. Thank you for the recommendations!
submitted by rosie0123 to Judaism [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 15:13 Assam_MilchTee72 Brrrrrrrr
submitted by Assam_MilchTee72 to istok [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 15:13 MadameDecay Another fic!
Taking place in between missions of ME3. Drabbles, re-writing of cutscenes a bit. Hope y'all enjoy! And don't be afraid to comment if you feel like it. I don't bite!
submitted by MadameDecay to masseffectfics [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 15:13 Joeva8me There is a bug in the programming.
|submitted by Joeva8me to BirdsArentReal [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 Harry_Isthatyou Mean while in a secret room at Mar-a-Lago. Sorry Mr president but...
|submitted by Harry_Isthatyou to PoliticalHumor [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 Independent-Top468 Is this actually an anprim critique of technological progress?
One criticism I've had of technology since my early teens has been how technology, even if it starts off increasing social interaction, ultimately destroys in-person communication. Although the examples I often give are strange.
I remember as a child I would have to go to Blockbuster if I wanted to rent a film, which meant I had to interact with people, breathe fresh air, and touch grass. Since Netflix took over, people can now get cosy with potato chips and rent films without having to leave their home. Sure, this may be convenient to many, but now there's less human interaction.
Another example are arcades. In the 80s and 90s if you didn't own a console, you had to leave your home to play video games. But now you can purchase and play video games without leaving your home. All the social interactions which stemmed from arcades now gone.
And what social interaction we do derive from these technological advances is, well, lesser. There's a big difference between talking to someone over Xbox Live and actually talking to someone in person.
So, TL;DR, am I on the right track? Does technology alienate us from what makes us human - the fact we are a social species?
submitted by Independent-Top468 to anarcho_primitivism [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 15:13 Lordlordy5490 Future Web Warriors!
Sony put out a teaser for Spider-Man Across the Multiverse. I think it’s likely that we’ll see the future spider man ( can’t be bothered to google his name ) released when the movie comes out. Possibly even as a legendary.
submitted by Lordlordy5490 to MarvelStrikeForce [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 15:13 BringATwenty Internal scandal and deception from Mormonism's secret "temple name list" being publicly exposed should lead to big lawsuits filed against LDS, Inc. by hundreds of thousands of past missionaries, current missionaries and other "volunteers".
1) Mormonism is a billion dollar, openly nepotistic imposter whose 16 million adherents are taught a heavily redacted version of history to get them to follow (and pay). (Here) (Here) (Here) (Here).
2) Mormonism's ill-gotten $100+ billion cash account is the 5th largest cash account in the USA (Here) (Here) (Here).
3) Mormonism also perpetuates a corrupt, unprecedented entanglement of Church-and-State in Utah. This includes control of fortunes in federal cash given to Utah as well as Utah's black market imposter legal system that it uses to exploit thousands of innocent families from all walks of life every year. (Here). As part of that entanglement, Mormonism (as a "religion") owns a billion dollar University and law school ("BYU" and "The SJ Quinney College of Law") in which it is quietly allowed to credential Mormon adherents to be Utah lawyers. Some top ranking Mormon leaders are former Utah lawyers one is Dallin H. Oaks, a direct descendant of the family that financed Mormonism 200 years ago.
4) Part of this imposter's fraud includes that for nearly 200 years, Mormon adherents were taught that as part of a private Mormon ceremony, they would be given a "new name" known only to them and the angels. This ceremony is required by Mormonism for adherents to attend other required, private ceremonies indefinitely. This ceremony is also required for teenage adherents to serve what Mormonism refers to as a "mission". Teenage girls serve 18 months, teenage boys serve 24 months. More than 90% of missionaries are boys. The boys and girls are sent wherever in the world Mormonism sends them. This time is extremely controlled by Mormonism with voice communication to home by a missionary allowed less than 3 times a year. There are usually 50,000 missionaries at any given time.
5) In recent years it has been discovered that the purported "new names" privately assigned in that first ceremony are not private at all. In fact, they follow a revolving, monthly list. This means that everyone, male or female, boy or girl, in every private ceremony held in more than 150 temples around the globe is assigned the same male or female "new name" for that day of the month.
6) This also means that Mormon leadership can secretly access that list and use those names to influence adherents to accept assignments. Aside from local, "volunteer" assignments that take hours a week and may last for years, this also includes Mormon leaders secretly telling a teenage boy or girl that the angels revealed the boy or girls private new name to the leader and that because of that, the boy or girl should accept the 18 or 24 month long assignment for them to serve a mission.
7) Because of this internal deception about the list, anyone who served all or part of an 18 or 24 month mission and who's Mormon leader (known as a "bishop) used that purportedly "private" new name to influence them to do so should be entitled to substantial compensation for this deception. I am one of them and if you know an attorney willing to pursue this please DM me. Perhaps it will lead to a class action lawsuit with hundreds of thousands of victims?
8) Here is a link from a previous exmormon post that sheds light on how Mormonism is secretly trying to change how these "new names" are assigned to new generations of manipulated adherents without previous generations finding out. This is leading to big problems among parents and their children who were taught different things about something that was supposed to be private (secret).
*As a pro-bono historian, I've used hundreds of hidden facts to rewrite this imposter's history from the violent person who really created it and financed it to today (and as it seems to have really happened). Here is a link to another post if you want to explore that. Keep in mind that post and that original context is a work in progress. I have a blog that leads to more explanations of that but have left that out of this post per exmormon's policys.
submitted by BringATwenty to exmormon [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 15:13 edditbot (+2218) The Dude abides.
|submitted by edditbot to eddit10yearsago [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 number1poptartlover the fountain of life
|submitted by number1poptartlover to starryai [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 FullDare8963 Watch and subscribe
|submitted by FullDare8963 to HelpYourYT [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 bigwhousee Let’s get the real brackets going
2021.12.05 15:13 Mayer_Barzini Farming XP 1.2 Million in 1 Hour | Max out your XP to Level XP 99 Today | Ghost Recon Breakpoint
|submitted by Mayer_Barzini to Mayer_Barzini [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 TheVodkaHiit cant stop me now haha
|submitted by TheVodkaHiit to historymatters [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 just_pig3on Could I get in trouble for not covering my shift? (Short in a tall rant ish)
I'm a minor and I got scheduled during school on a day I can't come it at all. I admit it was my slip up and I didn't fill out availability for after my last ones end date (though my manager said he'd show me and explain that all to me and didn't and I had to do some digging around and find out how it works myself since I kept hearing conflicting things lol). When I told my manager about this and said I couldn't come in at a later date he said I would have to find coverage myself. Which everyone is like "I feel so bad but I already work that day." Or they're busy with kids, which I understand. I can't switch shifts with someone because I got scheduled literally everyday next week except for Wednesday (Wednesdays and Thursdays are the two days I can't work but I usually have Sundays off because it's too much to work during school). Literally got scheduled 24 hours, one less than I'm legally allowed to work, but it's mostly closing shifts so I'm going to end up working like 26 😭. If I am unable to get a cover would I be written up? Or like fired? I literally can't do anything about it and I'm scared I'm going to get in trouble 😓.
submitted by just_pig3on to starbucks [link] [comments]
2021.12.05 15:13 UniverseBanking *SOLO* GODMODE IN 30 SECOND GLITCH GTA 5 ONLINE STEP BY STEP GUIDE PS4 PC XBOX WORKING DECEMBER 2021
|submitted by UniverseBanking to GTAV [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 epicforrest best rico nasty project?
2021.12.05 15:13 Separate_Place1595 First mod on the 2021… updated the grill piece for December.
|submitted by Separate_Place1595 to f150 [link] [comments]|
2021.12.05 15:13 liamemsa So does TikTok basically decide what the top singles in music are these days?